Click for Waiver
FIVE ALARM SAFETY, GAME & CONDUCT RULES
These rules are for your safety. Please pay attention and always listen to you referee's
- Goggles: This is the most important safety rule. You must have your goggles on at any time there is a game going on or that you see anyone with their barrel covers off. The FIVE ALARM Safety Trained Refs will inform you when it is safe to take your goggles off when a game is over. DO NOT LIFT or TAKE YOUR GOGGLES OFF until you are told it is safe to do so by a Safety Trained FIVE ALARM Ref. This includes if your goggles fog up or get covered in paint or dirt. If you have a problem with your goggles, call over a Ref. Do not lift them up to see. If this happens the game will be stopped immediately and the entire group will have to sit down and listen to the safety speech again and you will receive a no play penalty for 30 minutes. Do it again and you are done playing for the day. Only FIVE ALARM Staff can clean and wipe our goggles. We are also happy to do the same with yours. If your goggles come off during game play: Immediately cover your eye with your hands, drop to the ground & call for help - Everyone must stop playing. The referee will correct the issue and game will be started quickly.
- Barrel covers: These should be on your marker at all times. The only exception is when instructed by a referee that it is time to remove your barrel cover to play. When you are eliminated from a game: Safety ON first then Barrel Cover ON prior to leaving the field of play. If you leave the field without your barrel cove tightly secured, you will receive a no play penalty for 30 minutes. A second infraction of Barrel Cover and/or Goggle rules you will be done playing for the day.
- Paint: No off field Paintballs are allowed. Only Paintballs purchased at Five Alarm Paintball Field are allowed to be used to play. If you are caught using Paintballs that were not purchased from Five Alarm Paintball Field, they will be confiscated and you may be asked to leave Five Alarm. This is for your safety.
- NO Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are permitted on Five Alarm property. Five Alarm reserves the right to inspect all bags, packages, boxes etc.
- NO Blind Firing: You must always be looking at who or what you are shooting at.
- Arguing/ Physical Contact: This will not be tolerated. Do not argue with other players, the referee’s or in any way try to instigate a fight. Absolutely no Physical contact of any kind. YOU WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE FIELD IMMEDIATELY AND THE AUTHORITIES CONTACTED! If you have a dispute take the matter to the referee or the owner (Meck).
- Bunkers: There is no moving of any field objects/bunkers during the game. There is no jumping over bunkers.
- Elimination: You are Eliminated when you are hit by a paintball and it breaks on you or your Equipment such as your marker, mask, pods, pack, etc… Be sure to check and see if the paintball broke. Sometimes they do bounce without breaking. If you cannot see where it hit, ask someone next to you to check it for you if someone is close or else yell for a paintcheck and a ref will come to assist you. If you do yell hit or out, you are out whether it broke or not, so be sure to check first. If a paintball breaks on something in front of you and just splatters on you, you are not out. It must hit you or your equipment and break on you.
- Eliminated: When you are eliminated you want to yell either "hit" or "out". Immediately after yelling, put your Safety on then your Barrel Cover on and then yell hit or out loudly several more times. Then put your hand in the air and wait a few second before you show yourself. This gives your opponents time to see that you are out. Once you have established that you are out, get up and walk to the designated dead zone. KEEP YOUR GOGGLES ON the ENTIRE TIME! If you can not see, ask for a ref to assist you. DO NOT shoot people with their barrel covers on or that have called themselves out! Deadmen don't talk: You cannot help your team once you have been eliminated.
- 20 Foot Rule: You must stay 20 feet away from your opponents. There is no charging opponents bunkers (bunkering). You must sweep around that bunker at least 20 feet away. If however two opponents accidentally occupy the same 20 foot area, a non-shooting surrender rule will be in effect. Meaning--the first player to get the drop on the other via line of sight down the barrel will be the victor. The victor will yell Surrender and the opponent must comply.
- Absolutely NO climbing of trees, walls, or up onto the top of barricades is permitted.
- The use of foul or abusive language on Five Alarm property is prohibited
- NO Trespassing Outside of Field Boundaries or shooting outside of boundaries.
- Wildlife: We play harmoniously with the wildlife. Please do not shoot the animals.
- Game Over: Once sounded, all shooting MUST STOP. Engage safety and put on barrel covers. Leave on goggles and exit field.
- Waivers: Must be signed prior to any paintball game. Applies to players and spectators. This agreement is binding.
- NO Firearms permitted on property.
- Smoking: At designated areas only.
- Violation of any rules may result in you being asked to leave Five Alarm without refund.